PHILADELPHIA, Pa. -- Chemtura Corporation has announced that it will demonstrate how it has become one of the leading manufacturers of specialty aqueous urethane dispersions, urethane surface coatings and polyester polyols during the European Coatings Show, 4-7 April 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Customer Loyalty & Confidence
Chemtura works with each customer to deliver the best solution for them and by providing excellence in sales and customer service to inspire customer loyalty, confidence and trust.
- Chemtura will be promoting its product innovations including TRIXENE® & ADIPRENE® Low Monomer Urethanes for 1-K and 2-K coating and adhesive systems.
- ADIPRENE® LF prepolymers form part of Chemtura's premium MbOCA replacement technology, which offers improved processing over other MbOCA-free alternatives and outstanding performance in the most demanding urethane applications.
- Chemtura's additives and sealants
- TRIXENE® SC prepolymers & curatives and TRIXENE®BIocked crosslinkers for heat curing applications
- The range of Blocked Urethane flexibilizers for use with epoxies, alongside the company's range of water-based urethanes including TRIXENE® Aqua blocked crosslinkers and adhesion promoters.
- The WITCOBOND® polyurethane dispersions will also be showcased. Alongside WITCOFLEX® polyurethane systems widely used for breathable textile coatings will also be promoted at the Chemtura stand.
Visit Chemtura on Stand 421 in Hall 1 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Center to speak with a representative and learn more about the company's extensive experience in Urethane products.
Chemtura Corporation, with 2015 sales of $1.7 billion, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals.