Calverton, NY -- Graphene 3D Lab Inc. ("Graphene 3D”) has announced that its Industrial Materials Division has finished the development of a new product: line of highly electrically conductive carbon epoxies
. This line of products will be distributed under the G6-EPOXY trade name.
Applications of G6-Epoxy Resins
- G6-EPOXY resins are intended for use in high-tech applications such as electronics, aerospace, semiconductor and medical devices.
- Other potential applications include energy storage devices, light emitting diodes (LEDs), solar cells, field effect transistor (FET), and biosensors.
- Internal tests completed by Graphene 3D have shown that the electrical conductivity of these epoxies are 5 times better if compared to the best of the metal-free conductive epoxies available on the market.
- G6-Epoxy resins areplane interface
two-component electrically conductive thermosets for high performance bonding, sealing and coating.
High-performance Carbon Filler
- G6-Epoxy resin works in different temperature ranges and is converted into infusible, insoluble solids by the use of hardeners.
- It can cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Graphene 3D uses a proprietary mixture of high-performance carbon filler in the epoxy to achieve superb electrical properties for a non-metallic electrically conductive epoxy.
- G6-Epoxy(tm) bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, and glass.
With the release of this product, the company is addressing the market of Electrically Conductive Adhesives
(ECA) that is projected to reach worldwide an estimated 2.53 Billion USD by 2021 at a CAGR of 8.48% from 2016 to 2021, according to report by MarketsandMarkets market research firm. The Company is inviting commercial enquiries for this product. Retail sales of G6-Epoxy(tm) resins are expected to start within next 30 days.
About Graphene 3D Lab Inc
Graphene 3D Lab, Inc. is a world leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of proprietary composites and coatings based on graphene and other advanced materials. These diverse materials have a wide spectrum of commercial, research and military applications. The Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Graphene Laboratories Inc., currently offers over 100 graphene and related products to a client list comprised of more than 11,000 customers worldwide, including nearly every Fortune 500 tech company and major research university. Some notable clients are: NASA, Ford Motor Co., GE, Apple, Xerox, Samsung, Harvard University, IBM and Stanford University. The Company's suite of products is available online at the company's e-commerce platform Graphene Supermarket.
The 3D printing division of the Company offers a portfolio of specialty fused filament fabrication filaments. These materials can be purchased through multiple distribution networks worldwide. Graphene 3D also holds a new proprietary technology encompassing the preparation and separation of atomic layers of graphene. This technological breakthrough represents a new, energy efficient process to manufacture, sort and classify graphene nanoparticles resulting in the potential for large scale production of high grade graphene at lower costs than currently exist in today's marketplace. The Graphene 3D facility is located in Calverton, NY and is equipped with material processing and analytical equipment. The company has six US patent applications pending for its technology.
Source: Graphene 3D